Saturday, June 21, 2008

No fish were harmed in the writing of this item.

After an hour of clearing away leaves and brush, it was time for a bit of fishing. My first time this season. I received some new lures for Father's Day, gadgets that, according to the packaging, are irresistable to fish. Well, I guess the fish have to be in the neighborhood before they can find that resistance is futile.

Marley was a big help, keening each time I reeled in the lure. I had this image of a dog with fish hooks in his tongue. But, all was and is OK.

We still don't have a good solution for the digital TV switchover. I tried a new indoor antenna. The only improvement is that I could get one UHF/DTV station - channel 27, the Spanish-language station from Worcester.

Next step is to get on a ladder to fix the UHF lead that comes down from the antenna in the oak tree out front. Will someone dial 9 1 and wait for a yell?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: